Five reasons why you won’t regret buying an apartment in Sotavento Tenerife
We could give you a whole list of reasons for investing in a top-quality home in Las Terrazas II, but we’ve decided to stick to just five, which are sure to convince you that buying an apartment in Sotavento is an excellent decision.
- Value for money. Our one, two and three-bedroom homes in this development, currently under construction, have all the amenities the most demanding homebuyer could ask for: lots of space, magnificent views, top-quality construction materials and finishes, a parking space, communal areas with a garden and private pool, a modern design both inside and out and excellent communication links.
- Outdoor space. If there is one thing homebuyers look for when purchasing an apartment in a place like Tenerife, it’s a large terrace and generous outdoor spaces in which to enjoy a year-round temperature of 17 to 25ºC. At Sotavento Tenerife, you’ll be able to soak up the sun outdoors all year round within the comfort of your own housing estate.
- The location. The apartments are located in south Tenerife, more specifically, in the privileged district of El Médano, just a five-minute walk from the beach and a three-minute drive to the nearest golf course.
- Medium to long-term investment. Experts in economics and real estate claim that 2017 is a good year to invest in property in large cities and popular seaside destinations such as south Tenerife. What is more, short, medium and long-terms returns are assured in an area where demand is expected to grow over the coming months.
- The solvency of a consolidated developer. Solvency, reliability and extensive experience. Sotavento Tenerife is part of the Viqueira Group, a consolidated property developer with a proven track record, that has earned a reputation for impeccable quality construction, and reliability and commitment to customers.