The company engaged in construction and property development behind Sotavento
The company behind Sotavento Tenerife is Viqueira, a Galician family-owned company engaged in construction, property development, tourism operations and asset management. Today, Viqueira, with 57 years of history, is a leading enterprise in Galicia and the Canary Islands.
Throughout its history, Viqueira has built on more than 1 million square metres of building land, over 2,500 families have entrusted the construction of their homes to the company, and over 400,000 customers have chosen one of our hotels for their holidays.
Our dedication to service, continuous improvement and customer satisfaction have always been part of the values embraced by Viqueira, the main pillars of which have remained intact since its foundation back in 1958. These values are:
- High standards of quality in every project we carry out.
- Strict compliance with the commitments made to customers.
- Careful management of resources and long-term business vision.
- Family orientation and entrepreneurial spirit.
Our specialty are the new-build developments. Some of the more recent and largest ones are:
- Torre Pizarro – 79 luxurious new apartments in Vigo. * Aproin 2011 Award
- San Andrés Residencial – 46 newly built detached houses in Vigo.
- Tomás Alonso 12 – new apartments in Vigo.
- Sotavento Beach Club – 4-star hotel in Fuerteventura.
And, of course, the Sotavento Tenerife complex in Tenerife South, which new residential developments with private swimming pools and spacious landscaped gardens, lying at the foot of the majestic and elegant Montaña Roja (Red Mountain) on the shores of La Tejita beach, are an ideal location for enjoying an exceptional quality of life.
We are proud of our past and our present and intend to remain true to the values that have served us since our inception: quality, reliability and dedication to service.